Final Blog Post

Anika Sands
December 1st, 2017
ESOC 211
Professor Daly

My two personal favorite blogs were my blog about, group dynamics and my thousand word blog post. I personally liked having to update a blog each week during the semester because it helped to review what we went over in class, and to hear about our other classmate's perspectives.You were also able to share your own ideas about what interested you most throughout the week and add insight and deeper research to our class discussion. Two of my best replies were on Beau's post, and Shannon's interesting post about group dynamics. Two people that I nominate for the best blog are, Beau Leone and Bria Gottlieb. I think that they both deserved nominations because they constantly updated their blogs throughout the semester and they had engaging and interesting blog topics to read every week. With that being side, I nominate Beau Leone for the best blog in the class because of his blog about his experience with the Chicago Bulls which was very interesting to read about and learn about Beau's work and its relevance to the class. Overall, best of luck to anyone competing for the best blog!

Image courtesy of: Pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discussion Week Seven

Discussion Week 9

Discussion Post One